How do we reach your target audience?
We inspire decision-makers using the following channels:
- Google Ads campaigns: reach your B2B target group directly by advertising on specific keywords
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): we make sure you’re also found in Google’s organic search results
- LinkedIn campaigns: reach decision-makers directly & convince them using remarketing posts & Sponsored InMail
- Growth hacking: we achieve faster results through intelligent experiments with email, LinkedIn & your website
How do we win over your B2B audience?
We win over decision-makers in a range of ways:
- B2B websites: our websites are Google-friendly, with inviting calls-to-action to generate more leads
- Copywriting: our copywriters create SEO-friendly content in just the right tone of voice
- Marketing automation: we help you get more out of your customer contacts with automated messages
- Video marketing: product & case study videos ensure you convince your prospects
Building your B2B marketing team together
We’re an all-in-one marketing shop that’ll put together the perfect team for you. Who’s on that team? Well, it depends on where you’re at with your growth. We’ll bring in the marketing specialist you need when you need them.
Working together with Whello
- You’ll get your own marketing strategist
- Together, you’ll determine which specialists you need
- With a flexible team, we can quickly act on marketing opportunities
In a hyper-targeted strategy, you specifically choose your target group in advance. We describe this target group in detail with personas. Then, we create targeted content per target group, to be used in hyper-targeted campaigns. These are campaigns that only reach your specific target group, for example via LinkedIn, Google Ads or email marketing.
Whello offers a full range of digital marketing expertise, all in one place. Combining these skills creates a powerful synergy. Our web developer, for example, creates better-performing websites by working closely with our SEO and CRO specialists. Likewise, our in-house creative copywriters ensure our campaigns are more effective.
Get to know the specialists working at Whello right here.
During an assessment, we determine together where your marketing opportunities lie. Based on that, we assemble a team. These specialists are an extension of your marketing department.
Within a fixed number of hours per month, they will work with you on a growth plan. Every quarter, we analyze the marketing opportunities and deploy the specialists you need at that time.
Our team works step by step on the marketing growth formula:
- Establishing a distinctive brand story with strong content
- Building a persuasive website
- Setting up successful campaigns
We have in-house data specialists who make all actions measurable. We optimize extensively and share the learnings with you. During the strategy sessions, we discuss all the data insights. This way, we make the right choices together on the path to growth.
You expect initiative and direction from your marketing partner. We understand that better than anyone else. Therefore, working in established routines is the foundation of our approach.
Count on weekly updates, monthly report meetings, and a quarterly evaluation in the form of a strategy session. This keeps everyone up-to-date and allows for timely adjustments.
Marketing Strategy & Web Design
MeteoGroup wanted to pivot from delivering customisation to ready-to-use weather data products. As their team lacked digital marketing expertise, they asked Whello to help them design and implement their strategy. So we did!